The NJ Tree Foundation is looking for a few helping hands for a tree planting event. School groups, families, and individuals welcome! It’s on May 11th at Gateway Park, 2798 Admiral Wilson Boulevard, Pennsauken, NJ, 08109 from 10am to 1pm.
For more information or to RSVP, contact Meredith at 856-287-4488 or email her: email@example.com.
Join the New Jersey Tree Foundation for a tree planting at Whitman Park. Meet at St. Joseph’s Church, 1010 Liberty Street, Camden, NJ 08104. It’s on April 27th, from 9 am to 12 pm.
All tree plantings are rain or shine. Please arrive no later than 9am. Volunteers are welcome to arrive as early as 8:15am to help set up.
To RSVP for this tree planting event, please contact Meredith Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 856-287-4488.
The New Jersey Tree Foundation and Public Service Electric & Gas are offering this FREE seminar on Planting the Right Tree in the Right Place, the Right Way. It’s on Friday, December 7th at the Moorestown Town Hall, Council Chambers, 111 W. Second Street, Moorestown, NJ. To attend, please RSVP by Friday, November 30, 2018 to Lisa Simms: LSimms@NJTreeFoundation.org
Seating is limited – don’t miss out!
- Sustainability & Resilience: tree pests, inventory & management.
- Storms, trees and the aftermath.
- Tree selection, planting & maintenance, planting grants.
- 811! – the importance of utility mark-outs prior to planting.
- Utility tree pruning.
Who should attend? Environmental & Shade Tree Commissioners, DPW Supervisors & Staff, County Officials, Mayors, Freeholders and any other interested parties. Space is limited. First come first served.
Date: Friday, December 7, 2018
Time: 8:15 am registration. Program starts promptly at 8:45 am and runs until 12:30 pm.
Place: Moorestown Town Hall, Council Chambers, 111 W. Second Street, Moorestown, NJ.
A continental breakfast will be served.
This seminar is:
- Worth 3 Continuing Education Units for towns with a 5-year Community Forestry Management Plan.
- Approved by the ISA for 3 Arborist certification renewal credits.
- Approved by the NJ Dept. of Community Affairs for 3 CEUs for Public Works employees
- (Pending approval) 3 credits LTE/LTCO
To register: RSVP with your name, town/organization and email address by Friday, November 30th to Lisa Simms at
If you would like send a representative(s), please include their names and contact information (email address).