Energy Efficiency Summit
January 22 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Tri-County Sustainability Alliance Energy Efficiency Summit
What’s the best way to reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and directly impact climate change? Don’t use the energy in the first place. Energy reduction is a key strategy to lowering your individual and community’s carbon footprint … while saving money too! Learn more at the January 22nd Energy Efficiency Summit.
Come learn about programs and incentives that will help you to reduce your energy usage while putting money back into your pocket. Hear what your neighbors are doing to save money, and the planet at the same time!
Event is free! Light refreshments provided.
6:00pm – Networking & Registration
6:30pm – Welcomes
6:45pm – A Community Approach to Reducing Your Carbon Footprint
- Steps to engaging your residents and businesses in energy efficiency initiatives – Zenon Tech-Czarny, Research & Project Specialist, Sustainable Jersey
- Available incentives to start taking action:
- Anthony O’Donnell, New Jersey Clean Energy Program/TRC Solutions
- Patrick McDevitt, Energy Efficiency Manager, South Jersey Gas
- Neighbors sharing their stories:
- Haddonfield’s Valente’s Italian Specialty, Marcello DeFeo
- Mayor David Mayer, Gloucester Township
- Sean Mohen, Oaklyn Green Team Chair
7:45 – Q&A